Sunday, April 19, 2009

Rolling OVER

Just before Christmas Kye rolled over for the first time. It was very momentous here as Braydon and I saw the whole thing in awe. We were on my bed all laying together and he just sorta rolled! Braydon and I looked at one another and said, "Did you see that?!?" We had been waiting for a long time for him to start doing things, and finally his moment had arrived.

The next morning the boys were all in bed with me when I decided to get up and start the day. I had asked Braydon to keep an eye on Kye while I was in the shower. I reminded him that he was now rolling over and to not leave him on the bed. As I was in the shower I heard a loud thump on the floor! I poked my head out and heard Braydon exclaim, "I'm OK!" Apparently he was explaining to Kye how not to roll off the Bed and did so himself! What a great example he is to his brother:)

No comments: