Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summer Fun!

Since school is out now and the kids are driving me crazy we are spending so much more time outdoors and less and less at the house. I have been meaning to update our blog for quite some time now. So here is what we have been up to: Selling the car, Buying a trailer, Flooding basements, Getting ears glued, Rain Rain, and more Rain with puddles, planting a garden, perfecting the homemade bread, Summer rec, learning baseball, and just being lazy. Kye has turned 1! He is still not too mobile, but can get around eventually. I am trying my best to keep the kids active so there is not too many dull moments around here. You will have to read more about out fun in upcoming posts. I have loved every minute of my summer with the kids this year!

No comments: