I hope this letter finds you all well and in good spirits. We here are at the Dahlke Household have been having so much fun this year. So much fun in fact that I am two steps behind everyone and in everything. I am usually so organized and have things all thought out about the holidays, and to tell you the truth I keep thinking that if I just wait a bit more they will be over. So I have to make our letter short and sweet this year. I hope you don't mind.
Jared is on the retirement plan for the nursery at church. He is going on 4 years now. I just don't know that it pays a whole lot in the end. Those kids sure love him though. Jared is still working for Union Pacific. He is on the traveling gang and is gone a lot.
With that Braydon thinks because he is 5 now he is the man of the house when dad is gone. It is great most of the time. But you can only imagine the things those two come up with. Including ridding the bikes down the stairs. (I just don't remember doing that one when I was little.) Or flooding Grandma Dahlke's bathroom. Braydon is in preschool this year. He is doing so well. And he loves his teachers and friends so much.
Speaking of double trouble. T.J. is keeping mom so busy. He loves to drive me crazzzzy!!! There is not one day that I don't have to call Jared and tell him what the latest scheme he has devised. He is so active that I have just come to accept there is really nothing I can do about it. That is just the way he is. Thank goodness for nap time!
One great thing that happened to us this year was the new addition to our family. Kye was born on June 4. He has been such a light into our family. Anyone who sees him just can't help but smile. I can't believe it has been 6 months already. He is starting to roll over and play with the toys.
I am a very busy mom of three boys. Need I say more. I am also the Activity Days advisor to the 8 and 9 year old girls in the ward. I guess that is the closest I will get to having girls.
With this holiday season here so fast this year we have been thinking a lot about the birth of the savior and what that means to us. I am so grateful for the sacrifice and example the savior gave to me. The Savior gave so much and expects so little in return. I hope you too will take time to think about and reflect on what He has given to you this holiday season. We love you all and want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very happy and fruitful new year.








No comments:
Post a Comment